Sunday, April 24, 2016

Mellow Mushroom

Friday night I went with my family to the Mellow Mushroom to celebrate the last T-ball game. My husband and are the only vegan among us so when I received a gift card in the mail promoting the newly opened restaurant with vegan options I decided to try it. This is hands down the best pizza vegan or not I have had!! I had the  Mega -Veggie with the vegan cheese and crust.  - Red sauce base  sun-dried tomatoes, spinach, green peppers, mushrooms, onions, black olives, Roma tomatoes, broccoli, banana peppers, artichoke hearts & tofu. DELICIOUS!!!! I will definitively be back. They also have vegan subs with tofu and tempeh - just omit the mayo and opt for vegan cheese.

1 comment:

  1. Sounds interesting but I'm afraid the soy-based items would set off my wife's hot flashes. And the mushroom items would cause her to spontaneously combust. Lol Will have to check it out solo next time I'm around. =)

    ReplyDelete